Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE posted a new position alert for Latest BISE Sindh Jobs 2022 – Join Sindh Board Of Intermediate & Education. Association of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE has declared new position opening for occupants of Sindh.
Up-and-comers having age between 18 years to 35 years and with capability Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BEd, BCS, Master can apply for following empty posts.
Enlistment process for employment forms in division of “Sindh Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education” will be gone on till Last Date to apply 05 May, 2022.
Latest BISE Sindh Jobs 2022 Details
|Department||Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE|
|Job type||Government Jobs|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BEd, BCS, Master|
|Location||Sindh (All Sindh residents can Apply)|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – Rs.120,000|
|Last Date||05 May, 2022|
- Deputy Controller Of Examination
- Steno Typist
- Data Entry Operator
- Loader For Store Section
- Deputy Secretary
- Web Administrator
- Helper To Electrician
- Assistant Secretary
To go after accessible empty position posts, candidates/Job Seekers should follow these means:
- Both Male and Female competitors can apply.
- Candidates having home/residency authentication of all regions/urban communities of Sindh Province for Recruitment to fill all occupation opening referenced previously.
- Intrigued Candidates ready to go after any position post* referenced above should send their employment forms (composed on plane paper) alongside totally bore witness to duplicates of instructive and experience authentications, mechanized CNIC, Bank Draft of Rs: 500, 2 Passport size new photographs of contender to organization’s location of BISE Larkana Road, SITE Area Larkana, Sindh before last to apply.
- Extra data in regards to recruiting process against any work post can be gathered by reaching authorities of Sindh Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education through Phone helpline Number which is (074) 9410533
- Intrigued Candidates can likewise handily peruse applying methodology and Eligibility rules for all empty work posts authoritatively reported by Sindh Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.